There are the Liebster Awards that are going around through the WordPress Animation blogs, and I was nominated by the great The Animation Files. I will post the rules that this award has to follow.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that they’ve asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs (with less than 500 followers).
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know that you’ve chosen them with a comment.
So the Questions that I was given:
1. How are you doing today?
I am alright. I am trying to write my Black Cauldron review at the moment (lord help me with that one. I wish I was legal to drink the horror of that film away), and just checking my other accounts.
2. What is your favorite Disney film?
I have to do this in Eras.
Package: Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Silver: Lady and the Tramp
Dark: The Rescuers
Renaissance: At the moment, Tarzan
Post-Renaissance: The Princess and the Frog
Modern: Wreck-it Ralph
3. What is your least favorite Disney film?
Black Cauldron, Oliver and Company, Alice in Wonderland, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Chicken Little, and Home on the Range.
4. If you can bring back anyone from the dead, who would it be?
5. Waffles or Pancakes?
6. 3D animation or 2D animation?
I like both. I do not understand why there must be a constant war on it. I grew up watching both, and never thought one should go away so the other can be dominant. It is so sad that the Post-Renaissance films and other cheap 2D movies at the time had to start this barrel of anti 2D animation.
7. What’s your favorite game? (video game, sports, board game, etc.)
The Sims 2 and 3.
8. Which Disney character is most like you?
I remember being compared to Phoebus once, and it makes absolute sense. We are both sarcastic, but mean well. Has a mature sense of humor, and does not do bullshit well.
9. What is the meaning of life?
The meaning of life to me is to be happy, to love yourself, and to see yourself as an admirable person, because if you cannot love yourself, you can’t do anything well, whether it comes to romance, career, etc. I think The Greatest Love of All covers it.
10. Have you met the muffin man?
No, but I have watched Shrek, where Gingerbread Man references him.
11. What is 2579 times pi?
I will never know.
Since I have to nominate 11 people (which will be had, since some have already been nominated), here they are.
Now onto the 11 questions my nominees will have to answer in the form of blogs:
1. What do you feel about the supposed downfall of Pixar?
2. Do you think traditional animation will come back and why?
3. What are your feelings about this Resurgence era WDAS are currently in?
4. What are your goals for your blog for this year?
5. Do you think box office revenue is more about the quality (the plot, characters of the film) or the quantity (marketing)?
6. Name 4 animated females that are great for feminism, and why?
7. What 2 films do you think are the absolute worse in animation?
8. What are your opinion on the online animation blogging environment?
9. Do you think that the Animation Awards are bullshit or not?
10. Do you think DreamWorks Animation has a good lineup of films?
11. What do you think of the lineup for the animated films of 2014?
And I just realized that the others that I would add to the nominees have already been nominated. Expect my Sword in the Stone review to be published tonight. It is really nice how there is no competition, but a friendly vibe in the WordPress Animation blogs. Have a blessed day.